ARTICLE 1 – PREAMBLE
• The way in which their personal data are collected and processed. All data capable of identifying a user must be considered as personal data. These include the first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or their IP address;
• What are the rights of users regarding this data;
• Who is responsible for the processing of personal data collected and processed;
• to whom this data is transmitted;
• Optionally, the site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2 – GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of site user data respects the following principles:
• Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that their data is collected, and for what reasons their data is collected;
• Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data are carried out to meet one or more objectives determined in these general conditions of use;
• Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
• Reduced data retention: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. If the retention period cannot be communicated to the user;
• Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions below. after listed:
• The user has expressly consented to the processing;
• Processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
• The processing meets a legal obligation;
• The processing is explained by a necessity linked to the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
• The processing may be explained by a need related to the performance of a task of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authority;
• The processing and collection of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3 – PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the Thank You Ted site are as follows:
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
Use of the contact form
The data controller will keep all the data collected in his site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions for a period of: 3 years.
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes:
Respond to requests from Internet users.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The Thank You Ted site is hosted by: 1and1, headquartered at the following address:
154 Southgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2EX, United Kingdom
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: 0333 336 5691
The data collected and processed by the site are transferred to the following country (ies): United Kingdom.
ARTICLE 4 – RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Marianne Cassany. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit it to third parties without the user having been informed thereof and to respect the purposes for which this data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5 – USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address.
The data controller is required to respond to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days..
A.PRESENTATION OF USER RIGHTS IN THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF DATA
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him, by respecting the procedure set out below:
The user must send an e-mail to the person in charge of processing personal data, specifying the subject of their request and using the contact e-mail address provided above.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and oppose data processing
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of their data or to object to the processing of their data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request to limit the processing of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him, or significantly affects him. similar way.
e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should be the fate of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with Law No. 2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
f. Right to seize the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to challenge this decision, or, if he believes that one of the rights listed above, he is entitled to appeal to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he has obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
ARTICLE 6 : USE OF “COOKIES” FILES
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the convenience of the user.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the user’s consent is necessarily requested.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s permission to save “cookie” files on their hard drive.
a. User opposition to the use of “cookie” files by the site
The user is informed that he can oppose the recording of these “cookie” files by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his browser software to oppose the saving of “cookie” files:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he can continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered to be the fault of the site editor.
b. Description of the “cookies” files used by the site
The site editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing:
– Cookie: Lang; Issuer: cdn.syndication.twimg.com; Purpose: to recall the language version of a site selected by the user.
– Cookie: @@ History / @@ scroll | #; Issuer: youtube.com; Purpose: unclassified.
– Cookie: _ab12 #; Issuer: Sharethis.com; Purpose: unclassified.
– Cookie: GPS; Issuer: youtube.com; Purpose: registers a unique identifier on mobile devices to enable tracking based on GPS geographic location.
– Cookie: VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE; Issuer: Youtube.com; Purpose: Tries to estimate user bandwidth on pages with embedded YouTube videos.
– Cookie: YSC; Issuer: Youtube.com; Purpose: registers a unique identifier to keep statistics on the YouTube videos seen by the user.
By browsing the site, the user is informed that third party “cookie” files may be saved.
These are more particularly the following third parties:
Social network cookies generated by social network sharing buttons.
In addition, the site integrates social media buttons, allowing the user to share their activity on the site. “Cookie” files from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user’s computer when using these features.
The user’s attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site editor invites users to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of these sites.
The site editor reserves the right to modify it in order to ensure that it complies with the law in force.